Family and Friends
- Information for Families and Friends
- Electronic Devices (Cell Phones, Pagers, Etc.) and Other Considerations
- Graduation DVD
- List of undergraduate colleges and majors with ceremony times.
- List of graduate colleges and majors with ceremony times.
- No tickets will be issued. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
View seating chart.
- There will not be any concessions available.
- Please silence electronic devices when entering the Stephens Arena.
- We know how important it is for you, your families and your friends to hear your names announced during the awarding of degrees. Therefore, we ask that air horns and other noisemakers not be used during the ceremony.
- A professional photographer will be taking pictures of each graduate as his/her diploma is awarded.
- The photographer will contact the student by mail, sending information about pictures and ordering approximately 10–14 days after graduation.
- If the student takes advantage of this service, you will not need to take photographs during the ceremony.
- Charles Beasley is the professional photographer ASU uses for official graduation photographs. His phone number is 325-949-3310.
- For safety reasons and because it is essential that graduates move quickly and smoothly across the stage, it is not possible to allow additional picture-taking from the floor of the Stephens Arena during the ceremony.
- Immediately following the ceremony, candidates and guests with their own cameras will have the opportunity to take photos with Dr. Brian J. May. There will be a designated location set up on the concourse level of the Junell Center in an alcove directly behind the ticket office.
The ASU Special Events Office will be shooting video of each graduation ceremony and will offer a DVD for purchase.
- The DVD will be ready within 8-10 weeks after graduation.
- The cost of each DVD will be $30.
- To request a DVD, please fill out the Order Form.
- For more information, contact the Special Events Office at 325-942-2021.