SMART Workshop: What Are You Going To Be When You Grow Up?
October 25 2012 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Academic Building 119
How old were you the first time someone asked you these questions? Do you know the answers, yet? Self-assessment and career exploration are two hand-in-hand activities you will revisit throughout your entire life. If you don’t know “where are you headed” and/or cannot explain why you are headed there, this is the workshop for you. You will:
- Identify your work-related values
- Explore your personality type and interests
- Review occupations and fields
- Learn about occupational fit
- Leave with an understanding of why you have chosen (or might consider) an occupation or field
Resources for further exploration, verification, and confirmation will be provided.