ASU Chamber Singers: Hermitage Concert - Christoval
Featured selections include Navidad Nuestra by Argentine composer Ariel Ramirez, three Spanish Renaissance carols, and two neo-romantic compositions by renowned cellist Pablo Casáls.
Classical guitarist Jesse Ramirez and percussionist Jim Bode will accompany the singers, along with Michael Yenny on harpsichord.
The concert is open free to the public and will be followed by a reception given by the Carmelite monks.
Directions to the Hermitage from San Angelo
- Take US-277 south towards Eldorado
- Past the Tres Amigos convenience store and gas station in Christoval
- Turn right on Allen Ln., the 3rd street on the right past Tres Amigos.
- Continue for approximately 1.5 miles
- Look for the Hermitage entrance on the left with the street sign St. Josephs Way.
- Stay on the paved road until you arrive at the main entrance.
(Allow 45 minutes travel time from San Angelo.)