Planetarium: Saturn Jewel of the Heavens
April 25 2013 7:00pm
Planetarium: Global Immersion Center
Once a planet of great mystery, we now know more about Saturn than ever, thanks to modern robotic space pioneers. Incorporating the best imagery from Cassini-Huygens missions, Saturn: Jewel of the Heavens give audiences a close up view of one of the most amazing and dynamic planetary collections of our solar system. From its bizarre moons with mysterious features, to the millions of icy particles that compose the enigmatic rings, this tour of Saturn goes a billion miles beyond our everyday experiences.
Admission: $3 for adults, $2 for children, senior citizens, and active military. There is no charge for ASU students, faculty, and staff with university activity card.
Tickets are available at the door only.
- Thursday, June 20, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, June 27, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 4, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 11, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 18, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, July 25, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 1, 8:00 pm
- Thursday, August 8, 8:00 pm