Planetarium: The Cowboy Astronomer
June 20 2013 7:00pm
Planetarium (Global Immersion Center) 2333 Vanderventer
Tapestry of star tales and Native American legends!
The Cowboy Astronomer is a skillfully woven tapestry of star tales and Native American legends, combined with constellation identification, star-hopping, and astronomy tidbits - all told from the unique viewpoint of a cowboy astronomer who has traveled the world plying his trade and learning the sky along the way.
Admission: $3 for adults, $2 for children, senior citizens, and active military. Tickets are available at the door only.
We will be closed for the July 4th holiday.
- Thursday, June 27, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 4, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 11, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 18, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, July 25, 7:00 pm
- Thursday, August 1, 7:00 pm