‘Belle Volleyball Camp: Team Competition Camp for JV and Varsity Teams
8:30am - 5:00pm CDT July 26
Junell Center/Stephens Arena
During this camp there will be basic offensive and defensive instruction followed by normal match play. It is a great opportunity to see and work with your team before preseason practices begin. Tryout new line-ups, see how your younger players have developed over the summer. There will be Varsity and JV Divisions. The cost is $400 per varsity team and $300 per JV team plus a $20 per player participation fee.
Minimum of 8 players; maximum of 12 players.
- You may register up until the day of camp, but any campers registering then run the risk of not receiving a camp T-Shirt.
- Cost: $400 per varsity team and $300 per JV team plus a $20 per player participation fee
- Deposit required: $100 per team for varsity and JV teams. Balance is due at check-in.
- A chaperone is requiredto attend with each team.
- Each team will need to have a chaperone present on their court to participate.
- This can be a former player, club coach or parent.
- UIL rules will not allow high school coaches to work with their teams, but they can come and watch.
- There will be both a Varsity and a JV division for competition.
- There is also a participation fee of $20 per player that is being charged this year.This fee will be collected at check-in.
- Schools may bring more than one team per division.
- Please note that the cost is on a per team basis and not on a per school basis.
New this year, we will be offering a housing option for teams coming from out of town that want to stay on campus. This will be room only (no meals). Each team staying must have an adult present to stay in the dorms with them. The cost will be $30 per player per night. Please contact me immediately if you want to take advantage of this offer firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-486-6068.