Ram Jam: Family Day
The concert, sponsored by the ASU Center for Student Involvement, will start at 4:30 p.m. and is free and open to the public. KIXY 94.7 radio will also be on hand to provide prizes and giveaways at the tailgate party preceding the 7 p.m. kickoff of the Rams football game against West Texas A&M at LeGrand Stadium at 1st Community Credit Union Field.
Allen, an Arkansas native, followed his “American Idol” victory with the release of “Live Like We’re Dying,” a platinum-selling single that rose to the Top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100. He recently released his third album, “Horizons,” which includes the single “Beautiful & Wild,” a song partly inspired by the birth of his first child in the summer of 2013.
More information about Allen is available online at http://krisallenofficial.com/.
About Ram Jam
Every Saturday before all ASU home games is tailgating time! Reserve your spot during the week before to make sure you have a place to grill or support the Rams before kick-off. Once you’re here, you can take part in all that Ram Jam has to offer. Spaces fill up fast, so visit the ASU Alumni Association website to reserve your spot.
We provide entertainment too. Bands from all around West Texas come to Ram Jam to perform before kick-off. Each Ram Jam also has KIXY 94.7 on hand to provide prizes and giveaways and keep the music going between bands.
The Member’s Room is located inside the LeGrand Alumni and Visitors Center in the Norris Ballroom. If you are an alumni association member, come by and enjoy complimentary beverages and food. If you are not a member, don’t worry—you can always come by and join anytime. Students, please ask about special discounts!
- No glass bottles allowed.
- No kegs allowed.
- No one younger than 21 may consume alcohol.
- Each tailgate spot consists of three (3) parking spots.
- Each party is responsible for their own area and keeping that area clean.
- Only one vehicle per tailgate spot. (This vehicle must be parked reasonably without blocking the walkway)
- Only designated vehicles (as listed above) are allowed to park in the tailgating area.
- If there are any issues, please contact the ASU Police at the event or any of the ASU Alumni Association staff.
The ASU Alumni Association reserves the right to ask any party that is not complying with these rules to leave at any time during the event. The ASU Alumni Association reserves the right to reject any future tailgate spot requests from any party that does not comply with these rules. For more information, call 325-942-2122.