The Student Organization Advisory Council (SOAC) reviews and makes recommendations to the Coordinator of Student Organizations concerning requests for the Student Organization Leadership Fund (SOLF) funding received from registered student organizations.
In addition, the SOAC makes recommendations for changes to SOLF operating procedures and the SOLF budget. SOAC is comprised of representatives from each category of SOLF eligible student organizations and is chaired by the Coordinator of Student Organizations.
- Full-time student at Angelo State University
- Must maintain a 2.25 cumulative GPA
- Must be available to serve on SOAC for two consecutive academic years
- Prior experience with leadership development, program planning, or student organizations
- Ability to strive in a high-paced, dynamic, office atmosphere
- Applicant must be in good standing with the university
- Review SOLF requests
- Attend weekly SOAC meetings (or as otherwise determined needed)
- Serve as a resource to student organizations regarding funding
- Serve as a positive and professional student leader representative for the Multicultural Student Activities Office