Applicants should be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, possess good phone etiquette and excellent organizational and communication skills. Cash handling experience a plus. Knowledge of or prior experience in non-profit a plus but not required. The successful applicant will be a self-starter able to multi-task while working efficiently and productively. A positive attitude and team-oriented thinking is necessary. Successful applicant must be willing to shift gears and do what is required when the need arises.
Under minimal supervision, performs general office work of varying difficulties including but not limited to:
• Answer telephone and take messages, receive and transfer calls, faxes, take messages, and route to appropriate staff
• Greet the public and assist parents with class enrollment, tuition payments and numerous questions and other related materials
• Prepare correspondence, forms, and reports for the office
• Prepare outgoing mail
• Keep office/desk area neatly organized and orderly
• Maintain registration book for current students, maintain all attendance sheets for current students
• Compile and disseminate information to staff and parents via e mail. Maintain all e-mail distribution lists for current students, by class and main list. Update daily/weekly
• Keep website updated/completed upon request, review during down time for updates and corrections
• Receive and organize tuition payments: log payment on daily log sheet, prepare daily-deposit slips, copy checks and charges, total daily log sheet, fill out deposit slip and make deposit to bank
• Updates database per Executive Director’s instructions on a directed basis.
• Assist with ticket sales for all ticketed events
• Assist Executive Director in marketing productions and events including preparing press releases, post upcoming events on community calendars, maintain outdoor sign with appropriate message.
• Must be able to work all productions by assisting with on-site ticket sales
• Assist the Office Manager, Artistic Director, Executive Director and Board of Directors as needed.
Monday - Friday from 1 - 6:00pm.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
San Angelo Civic Ballet
Attn: Office Manager
P.O. Box 5092
San Angelo, TX 76902
Or email to email@example.com