Kiosk Machine Technician
Creative Agency Services Team, dba Cast
Recruiting employees to service high end kiosk/vending machines with cutting edge technology. These machines are state-of-the-art, and vend expensive products like MP3s, flash drives, make-up, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for a student or retiree with a flexible schedule and good, basic technical skills. On line job reporting.
• Pick up product at UPS hub
• Load product in machine
• Process returns at UPS when necessary
• Clean Machine
• Update signage as needed
• Change printer paper
First Line Service responsibilities:
• Be available to respond to down system, emergency calls within a 4 hour window, between the hours of 8:30 am and 6 pm only. This requires schedule flexibility and is not suited for those currently employed full-time between those hours.
• Ability to perform light technical work such as rebooting computer, maneuvering through the computer service menu and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Comfort level with using small tools such as screwdrivers to make minor mechanical adjustments when needed.
Because our representatives are W2 employees we conduct background screenings on all new hires.
Permanent part-time position involving 1-2 hrs every other week, in an ongoing program.
If you would like to be considered for this job, please apply online at http://zoomapp.castretail.com.