Business Services Assistant
Angelo State University Business Services
Will work closely with Assistant Director to support campus auxiliary services. Position requires an individual with attention to detail, strong written communication skills, and computer skills. Applicant must be self-motivated, organized, and able to manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, business writing experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work independently or in a group
- Ability to create and maintain accurate records, files, and spreadsheets
- Basic accounting skills
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Organize and maintain document files
- Develop and monitor auxiliary service checklists
- Track revenue activity and reconcile monthly
- Maintain financial spreadsheets and generate reports
- Draft business letters, memorandums, etc.
- Schedule/organize meetings, appointments, calendar invitations, etc.
- Assist with greeting of students, faculty, staff, and community customers by phone and in person
- Assist Business Services professional staff with other clerical duties as assigned
For the Fall semester: Monday, Wednesday, Friday between 8:00 am-1:00 pm with the expectation to work 8-12 hours per week. Can be flexible around class schedule within those allotted hours. Schedule needs may change for the Spring semester.
Please submit résumé along with application to the Business Services Office in room 200 of the Houston Harte University Center to the attention of JM