Regional Executive Director - San Angelo
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Build capacity and secure immediate and future funding for serving more children in assigned region. Position the agency in regional marketplace as the preferred charity of choice for giving and volunteering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Development of Social Services preferred
- Two years of successful fund development and sales experience, as well as marketing
- Thorough knowledge of non-profit development setting, project planning, prospect research, and general management skills
- Effective, experienced and confident public speaker
- Demonstrated facilitation skills to lead meetings with varying size audiences
- Sales management experience preferred
- Intermediate level proficiency in MSWord, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, including keyboard skills of 45 words per minute, error free
- Prior experience writing press releases and grants helpful
- Willingness to work within culturally diverse environments
Flexibility and availability to accommodate weekday early/evening work hours and occasional weekend and overnight hours, as well as regular travel to varying venues within the Lone Star network.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Regional Exec Director- San Angelo” in subject line.