Camera/Audio Part Time
1. Must be able to work in a live studio environment with pressures associated
with deadlines and last-minute changes.
2. Good communication skills a must.
3. Must be a team player and have good people skills
4. Must be committed to excellence in all aspects of this position.
Brief description of duties & responsibilities:
1. Run studio camera during newscasts and other productions
2. Run studio audio during newscasts and other productions
3. Maintain control room and studio.
Work experience and education required for position:
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Previous broadcast experience preferred, but not required
Non-exempt (eligible for over time):
Part time, number hours per week 25-30
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
If interested, mail or email resume to:
San Angelo, TX 76903
Nexstar Broadcasting Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you have any questions, contact Terri Bush, Director Human Resources