The Bank and Trust
- Process customer transactions accurately (deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash checks, cashiers checks, savings bonds, adhere to bank policies/regulations, balance teller box, etc.).
- Balance cash box daily; must be able to locate discrepancies and maintain proper cash levels in drawers, must be able to recognize counterfeit money
- Adhere to bank policies, state and federal regulations
- Provide excellent customer service (based on E2 non-negotiable practices)
- Perform ATM duties (balance and settle)
- Perform other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma, equivalency, or currently enrolled in school
- Minimum six months cash handling and/or customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Credit in good standing
PREFERRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge of computers including MS Office
- Professional office environment.
- Standing daily for entire work shift.
- Heavy lifting/carrying daily (25 - 30 lbs).
- Hearing and speaking in order to exchange information in person and/or via telephone.
- Ability to see, read, and analyze data, and count money.
- Required to be available on-call for some evening and weekend duties.
- Required to work some Saturday shifts.