Angelo State University Office of Admissions
Have you ever wanted to tell other students why you love being a student at Angelo State University? Have you thought about how to get involved with the recruitment events that brought you to ASU as a student? Would you like to work with a fun and dynamic team of students and staff in the Office of Admissions?
If so, the Office of Admissions has the job for you – RAMbassadors student group.
Some job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a campus tour guide for prospective students and their visitors
- Participate in Admissions recruitment events such as: Discover ASU, Experience ASU, Top Scholars, True Blue Fridays, and high school group tours
- Prepare event items/resources for students
- Assist with special events for the President’s Club, ASU Development Office, and ASU Alumni Association
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• Must be a full-time student enrolled in a minimum of 12 hours (Undergraduate) or 6 hours (Graduate)
• Must be in good academic standing
• Must not be on disciplinary probation
• Must have involvement/experience with on-campus activities/student organizations
Hours vary depending on the campus recruitment event and campus tours, with some occasional weekend commitments.
RAMbassadors is a student volunteer position only.
Please email Tara M. Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st if you are interested in interviewing to become a 2014-2015 Angelo State University RAMbassador.
On Sunday, February 9th, the RAMbassadors will be hosting an open meeting for any interested individual to attend. Meetings are held in the Hardeman Building Room 206 at 7:00 p.m. Please email Tara M. Hart at email@example.com if you plan on attending.