Specific Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to operate a 10-key by touch.
- Ability to effectively deal with guest and employee concerns in a friendly and positive manner. This involves listening to the nature of concern, demonstrating empathy with the customer and providing positive and proactive solutions.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer.
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficient to understand and communicate with employees and guests. Must have excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Running daily credit card transactions through a settlement process
- Recording daily room occupancy and rate totals
- Recording revenue totals for cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Generating automated accounting reports for the managers review
- Running the computer back-up systems
- Greeting Guests, checking them into their rooms, & cashiering
- Stocking Linens and Supplies
- Taking out the trash, sweeping, mopping, and other light janitorial duties
- Printing and delivering notices to guests
- Providing Guests with Towels, blankets, pillows, and other personal items as needed
- Ensuring the breakfast is ready on time
- Education: Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities. High school diploma required.
- Experience: Six months experience in a similar. Hotel experience preferred
Apply in person at 4649 W. Houston Harte Expressway. San Angelo TX, 76901 or contact Oscar Galaviz 325-227-4866/ email@example.com.