Dillard’s, Inc. ranks among the nation’s largest fashion apparel and home furnishings retailers with annual sales exceeding $5 billion. The Company focuses on delivering maximum value to its shoppers, with fairly priced merchandise complemented by exceptional customer service. Dillard’s stores offer a broad selection of merchandise, including products sourced and marketed under Dillard’s private-brand names. The Company comprises over 300 stores spanning 29 states, all operating with one name - Dillard’s.
Come join the Dillard’s team and become a Fashion Sales Consultant. We will educate you on the best practices of our business. We offer exciting career path opportunities and a comprehensive benefit package.
You will learn about the Dillard’s culture and various positions in the store by spending time in different areas your first month. Month two you will be introduced to our Selling program “Excels” and also learn how to build client relationships.
- Great communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm to help others
- A passion for fashion
- An openness to learn and be a team player
- An excitement for a career in retail
- Be able to perform basic skills on the register & computer
A dedication to be the Best in all that you do
- Greet & Welcome our guests and build relationships
- Discover needs & sell merchandise
- Suggest items that complete a wardrobe
- Enthusiastically meet and exceed guest expectations
- Execute price changes, ring sales, and inventory control
- Assist in merchandising through visual placement
- Reflect the fashion of the store in your look and presentation
- Research trends
- We provide an in-depth education your first 60 days
- Combination of classroom and on the sales floor
- Pair you with an experienced mentor to learn best practices
- Continuing education from your sales manager/coach and a variety of formats to learn more about products & services
- Ongoing product education and client building skills
Apply online at Dillards.com