Will work closely with the Space Inventory/Business Coordinator to support campus facilities inventory process. Position requires an individual with attention to detail, strong communication skills, and computer skills. Applicant must be self-motivated, organized and able to manage time effectively with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently or in a group
- Ability to create and maintain accurate records, files and spreadsheets
- Ability to ready a measuring tape measure and use a laser measuring device
- Organize and maintain document files
- Develop and monitor facilities inventory process
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work effectively will all levels of college personnel and external contacts
- Review space for current size, conditions and use
- Schedule, attend and document monthly meetings
- Assist Business Services professional staff with other clerical duties as assigned
- Assist with verifying records of locks and keys for each room
Individuals will work Monday through Friday for 15-20 hours per week. Work hours will be flexible around class schedule within those allotted days. Schedule needs may change for different semesters.
$8.00 per hour
Pick up an application at Facilities Management Office 108A across from Vanderventer Apartments.