Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store documentation; and cleaning backroom.
Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and completing Company training and certifications; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local, state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance requests.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.*
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
Optimal days would be Sunday from 6:00 AM till finish ( usually 2:30 PM ) and any ( 1 ) day during the week same hours.
Go to http://www.enjoycareers.com/en/ and use the drop down boxes( Texas, Abilene, Merchandising ) even thou it says Abilene apply and in the body of the message it should say PT San Angelo.