Vehicle Service Attendant
In our Vehicle Service Attendant position you will be on your feet all day in a fast pace outdoor environment cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicles. You will also perform regular maintenance (non-mechanical services such as check tire pressure, fluid levels, gas the vehicle) in a timely and safe manner. You will also identify and report vehicle damage. Essential duties and responsibilities will vary.
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity you must be willing to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, previous detailing experience is a plus!
VEHICLE SERVICE ATTENDANT REQUIREMENTS:
• Must speak English
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or equivalent or preferred
• 6 months of prior work experience preferred
• Physical ability to move in and out of vehicles
• Effective verbal communication skills to communicate with customers, co-workers and management
• Driving experience with a valid Driver’s License (as mandated by state and location) and a good driving history
• Must be willing to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
Nights, Weekends & Holidays
Please use the link below:
Fill out the initial application and attach your resume.