Bachelor’s degree required. May be subject to a criminal background check. Graduate student in Communications, STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or Higher Education/Education. Housed in the Office of Admissions within Outreach and Transfer Services.
The applicant will be required to:
- operate a personal computer,
- communicate with a diverse population,
- assist with development and maintenance of transfer course equivalency guides,
- answer students’ questions regarding transferability of courses,
- assist in developing 1+3 and 2+2 transfer guides for students transferring from community colleges to ASU,
- research academic programs at Texas community colleges,
- gather data about transfer students,
- audit transfer coursework of currently enrolled students,
- perform other duties as assigned.
Up to 17.5 hrs/week
Email your resume to email@example.com or deliver in person to Outreach & Transfer Services in Hardeman Building, Room 100.