Vanderventer Apartments offer a less-structured environment for students who enjoy the convenience of living on campus, but who want the option of cooking their own meals in a full-size kitchen.
Rooms in the 150-resident community open to an outdoor courtyard that is frequently used for barbecues and other events.
Students live four to a unit and share a bedroom with one other student. A spacious living room opens into the kitchen and dining area. The apartments have recently been updated to have a metropolitan feel with wood laminate flooring and modern kitchens.
- Living room with moveable seating
- Extra-long twin bed
- Desk chair
Bedroom: 15 x 11
Closet: 5 x 4
Window: 5 x 3 (all windows have mini-blinds but no curtains)
Shower: 3 x 3 (shower curtain rods or door is provided, however shower curtains are not) (shower curtain size - 3 x 3)
- In-room high-speed Internet access (for each student)
- In-building laundry facilities with no charge for residents of the building
- Vending machines
- Alcoholic beverages allowed within the guidelines of the alcohol and beverages policy (See our Residence Hall Handbook for more info.)
- Air-conditioned buildings and rooms
- Outdoor courtyards
- A Student Apartment Manager who lives on-site to provide assistance to residents