Dr. Daniel I. Castaneda
|12:00 PM - 12:50 PM||12:30 PM - 1:20 PM||12:00 PM - 12:50 PM||12:30 PM - 1:20 PM|
- Ph.D. (2016) — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- M.S.C.E. (2010) — University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. (2008) — University of California, Berkeley
- Construction Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Probability and Risk
- Engineering Economics
- Systems Engineering
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Quantitative Image Analysis
- Infrastructure Instrumentation
- Adapted Rheology
- “Advances in measuring air-void parameters in hardened concrete using a flatbed scanner.” ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation 45 (2017): online.
- “Stability and Retention of Entrained Air in Conventional and Self-Consolidating Concrete.” (May 2016) In Khayat, K. H., (Ed). 8th International RILEM Symposium on Self-Compacting Concrete (pp 243-252). Washington, DC: RILEM Publications S. A. R. L.
- “Measuring and predicting temperature and relative humidity profile distributions inside railroad concrete crossties.” (July 2015) Poster presentation to the American Ceramics Society 6th Advances in Cement-Based Materials. Hosted by the Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS.
- “Field test method for residual stress in plain concrete pavements and structures.” ASTM Journal of Testing and Evaluation 43 (2014): 761-773.