Molly J. Walker, Ph.D., RN, CNS, CNE
- Danny Meyer, Photographer
- Ph.D., University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
- M.S.N., University of Texas at El Paso
- B.S.N., Texas Christian University
Research, professional role development, cardiovascular geriatric nursing, online education
- Current research: cardiovascular disease risk factor identification of women in community health screening and subsequent outcomes related to physical activity funded by ASU faculty research guild.
- Reviewer for new research textbook for Prentice Hall Health Publishing Co.
- Social cognitive behavioral interventions for cardiovascular risk reduction and health promotion in older adults and women in underserved and rural environments.
Medical-surgical nursing, obstetrics, ICU step down and intermediate care, telemetry cardiac rehabilitation