The Department of Kinesiology is holding group-advising sessions beginning Monday, Oct. 20, 2014. Sign-up sheets are posted by the Kinesiology Office in the Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201. Sign up now for any 15-minute session (limit six students per session). Here’s the schedule and other pertinent information.
- Monday, October 20: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 21: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 22: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 23: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Friday, October 24: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Monday, October 27: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 28: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 29: 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursday, October 30: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
What to do
- Sign up for an appointment. Signup sheets are available outside the Kinesiology office (Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201).
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available to review under the Student Services tab in RamPort.
- Create a tentative schedule by completing a Department of Kinesiology, College of Health and Human Services advising form.
- Print two copies of the advising form and bring both to your advising appointment.
You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Graduating seniors must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call Mrs. Bright at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
- Students enrolled in KIN 1311 will be advised in their class.