The Department of Kinesiology is holding group-advising sessions beginning Monday, October 17, 2016. Sign-up sheets are posted by the Department of Kinesiology Office located in the Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201.
What to do
- Sign up for an appointment. The signup sheets are available outside the Kinesiology office (Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201).
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available to review under the Student Services tab in RamPort.
- Create a tentative schedule by completing a Department of Kinesiology. Click here for the form: advising form.
- Print two copies of the advising form and bring both of them with you to your advising appointment. Please have the form filled out (i.e., choose the classes you plan to take in the next semester and write them down on the form).
You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Seniors who are planning to graduate in May 2016 must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call Mrs. Bright at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
- Students enrolled in KIN 1301 will be advised in their class.
- Athletic Training Specialization students will be advised by Professor Miller.