The Department of Kinesiology is holding group-advising sessions beginning Monday, March 2, 2015. Sign-up sheets are posted by the Kinesiology Office in the Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201.
What to do
- Sign up for an appointment. Signup sheets are available outside the Kinesiology office (Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201).
- Monday, March 2: 1 p.m.- 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Wednesday,March 4: 1 p.m.- 3 p.m
- Thursday, March 5: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Monday, March 9: 1 p.m.- 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 11: 1 p.m.- 3 p.m
- Thursday, March 12: 8 a.m.- 10 a.m.
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available to review under the Student Services tab in RamPort.
- Create a tentative schedule by completing a Department of Kinesiology, College of Health and Human Services advising form.
- Print two copies of the advising form and bring both to your advising appointment. Please have the form filled out (i.e., choose the classes you plan to take in the next semester and write them down on the form).
You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Seniors who are planning to graduate in August or December 2015 must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call Mrs. Bright at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
- Students enrolled in KIN 1311 will be advised in their class.