The Department of Kinesiology is holding group-advising sessions beginning Monday, Feb. 24, 2014. Sign-up sheets are posted by the Kinesiology Office in CHP 201. Sign up now for any 15-minute session (limit six students per session). Here’s the schedule and other pertinent information.
- Monday, February 24: 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 25: 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 26: 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Thursday, February 27: 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Monday, March 3: 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 4: 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 5: 7:30 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Thursday, March 6: 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m.
Items to Bring
All students must bring two completed copies of the Student Advising Form to their advising session. For more information regarding kinesiology advising, please view the Department of Kinesiology’s Academic Advising website.
Special advising instructions are outlined for the following students:
- Graduating seniors must meet with Dr. Snowden. Call Ginger at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
- Students enrolled in KIN 1311 will be advised in their class.