- Each hunter must be selected through a public drawing.
- Management reserves the right to refuse any person the right to hunt on the MIR Center because of unsafe practices.
- Each hunter selected must submit full payment prior to hunting.
- Hunters will draw a hunt area that will range from 200-1,000 acres. They may hunt in any acceptable manner, including hunting from deer stands, rattling and stalking, but they are not allowed to hunt from vehicles.
- Each hunter must attend a hunting orientation provided on-site the afternoon before hunting.
- A guide will accompany each hunter.
- Automatic deer feeders and stands will be provided for hunting purposes in each hunt area.
- Hunters may only participate in one hunt each year.
- A hunter may use any acceptable weapon, but our hunting operation is designed toward rifle hunting. Using other weapons may reduce hunter success.