University Theatre Subscriptions
A Subscription to the Arts@ASU…
…is an extraordinary opportunity to attend six University Theatre productions and notifications of art and music events for only $30!
- Call the University Theatre Box Office at 942-2000 approximately 10 days before the opening of a show.
- Subscribers may make reservations two days prior to the general public.
- Advanced ticket reservations are highly recommended.
- Cancellations must be made in advance.
- Reserved seating is necessary for dinner theatre productions.
- Other performances are general seating.
- Subscribers pay only $15 for dinner theatre tickets, to cover the cost of dinners.
- Only subscribers may opt out of dinner service.
- Reservations must be made in advance and be paid within 48 hours to guarantee meal counts.
- Call for last-minute reservations.
- Be placed on top of a waiting list if the event is sold out.
- The Box Office opens two days early for subscribers.
- Notifications by mail and email in advance of all theatre and music events.
- Performances from the Concert Choir, Concert Band, Jazz Band, and various ensembles.
- Enjoy performances in the one of a kind University Modular Theatre, University Auditorium will be back and the Eldon U. Black Recital Hall.
- Season subscription is $30.
- Dinner Theatre tickets are only an additional $15.
- Visa, MasterCard & American Express.
- Cash or Check.
- Tickets purchased by credit card must be signed for in person, as per ASU policy.
- Patrons wishing to donate to one of our endowed scholarships will be listed in the donors section of the theatre program.
- It is asked that donations are made by a separate form of payment.
Help Angelo State University fulfill our mission of providing the best educational experience for our students and allow us to provide the community with quality arts and entertainment opportunities.
For more information contact: artsASU@angelo.edu or 325-942-2146