Sports Medicine Club
The ASU Sports Medicine Club works to create an interest in all aspects of sports medicine, provides improvement in the education of all athletic training students at ASU, promotes the highest standards of health care for ASU student-athletes and creates friendship between its members and the general public.
The club is primarily made up of athletic training students. The group helps provide financial support to the athletic training students through several fundraisers held during the school year. The money raised helps reduce the costs of attending workshops and taking exams and to provide study materials.
Helpful Athletic Training Links
Those interested in learning more about organizations that advocate for athletic training can use the links below:
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Sports Medicine Institute
- Board of Certification
- Drug Free Sport
- Lone Star Conference
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- National Collegiate Athletic Association
- Southwest Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Texas State Athletic Trainers’ Association