When you graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology from Angelo State, you can expect to possess a variety of skills necessary to succeed. You will also be prepared to explore job opportunities in multiple areas.
- Graduates are prepared for graduate and professional post-baccalaureate education programs and careers in the biological sciences and related fields.
- Graduates can demonstrate comprehensive and specialized knowledge in the biological sciences.
- Graduates can understand and apply scientific reasoning and logical thinking to problem-solving.
- Graduates will have developed proficiency in science process skills, inquiry and investigative methodologies (research, technical, analytical, problem-solving and evaluative skills) in the biological sciences.
- Graduates can communicate and critically evaluate information in oral and written forms.
- Government agencies
- Nature centers and parks
- Environmental organizations
- Health professions
Biology / Pre-Health Professions
- Doctor, physician
- Clinical lab scientist