Complete a What-if Analysis
CASA … Home to Your Academic Success
Follow these steps to view your degree evaluation:
- Log in to RamPort.
- Select the Student Services tab.
- Go to the channel called Student Services and click the RAMS Log on link.
- From there, select Student Records.
- From another list of options, choose Degree Evaluation.
- Select the default term (the current semester).
- Toward the bottom of the page, click the link that says What-If Analysis.
- Select the catalog term for the semester that you first enrolled at ASU.
- From the drop-down menu, select your academic program.
- Use the drop-down menu on the next screen to select your degree plan, then hit the Add More button.
- Fill in your concentration, if applicable, then hit the Add More button.
- Using the drop-down menus, add your minor(s), if applicable.
- Hit the Submit button.
- On the next screen, click the Generate Request button.
- Make sure the radio button next to Detail Requirements is filled in, and then hit the Submit button.