State and Federal Reports
Performance Analysis System for Colleges of Education (PACE)
This PACE report offers a useful prototype of a reporting system for universities and their Colleges of Education centered on public schools. PACE is offered in support of the teacher preparation programs associated with the CREATE consortium. This analysis is intended to be used as a planning and resource tool that can assist teacher education leaders in assessing needs, targeting refinements in their preparation programs and evaluating their organizational effects over time.
- PACE Year 5 (2011): Attachments- Year 5
- PACE Year 6 (2012) Attachments- Year 6
- PACE Year 7 (2013) Attachments- Year 7
PACE Year 8 (2014) Attachments- Year 8
- PACE Year 9 (2015) Attachments- Year 9
Title II/ Higher Education Act Report
The Higher Education Act of 2008 requires all Educator Preparation Programs to provide certification pass rates, demographics, and other information to the general public. This is a copy of the report for Angelo State University.
- Higher Education Act Report 2008-2009
- Higher Education Act Report 2009-2010
- Higher Education Act Report 2010-2011
- Higher Education Act Report 2011-2012
Higher Education Act Report 2012-2013
- Higher Education Act Report 2013-2014
Texas Education Agency (TEA) Site Visit Report
This report details the results of the compliance review performed by the Texas Education Agency Division of Educator Standards in October, 2009.