Applying and Deadlines
Apply for all study abroad programs in RamPort. After September 1, 2014.
Application & Essay Instructions
- Log on to RamPort.
- Select the “Student Services” tab.
- Choose “Rams-Logon.”
- Select “Study Abroad.”
- Choose Your Program.
- ESSAY - Once you have applied for your program you must submit your essay.
To do so, you go back to Rams Logon, Choose Study Abroad and click on Study Abroad Status. There you will see Essay and click “Submit Now.”
Your essay should describe your goals, objectives, and reasons why you would like to participate in your selected Study Abroad program. The essay should be more than 4000 characters but no more than 5000 characters. Please note that you can copy your essay into this application area but if it is longer than space allows, your essay will be cut short so please remember to make sure it is complete.
- Once you have received notification of acceptance, you will receive instructions regarding the scholarship application process.
- Spring 2015: Oct. 15, 2014
- European Programs, Oct. 15
- South Korean Programs, Nov. 10
- Summer 2015: Jan. 17, 2015
- Fall 2015: March 15, 2015
*If you are chosen for a program, you will be contacted by the Center for International Studies director shortly after the deadline for a personal interview.
Deposit Payments On-Line
- In Rams-Log on, under Study Abroad, choose Study Abroad Application Status
- Choose your program and View
- Deposit Amounts will be listed with the opportunity to Pay Now
- You can make multiple payments but you have to do them separately. For example, when you pay the first payment of $500, the second payment of $1500 will update with the opportunity to pay. You can make installment amounts at any time.
Cash and check payments will need to be paid at the Center for International Studies office.
Please contact the CIS Office at 325-942-2083 if you have any questions or problems.