ELLI: How to Apply
Follow the instructions below.
Complete and submit this application form
To pay the $50 application fee and/or the $50 express postage fee for the I-20 document, you may pay with a credit card, bank draft or personal check.
- Credit card: Download the Credit Card Authorization Form. Complete and fax or mail it to us.
- Bank draft or check: Send a bank draft (in U.S. dollars) or a personal check drawn on a U.S. bank to us. Checks should be made payable to Angelo State University.
Students pay tuition fees when they register for the course.
How to Request an I-20:
- Complete the Official Sponsor Financial Statement.
- Send an original bank statement or a letter from a financial institution that confirms you have enough funds to cover the duration of your course.
- Complete the Credit Card Authorization Form or mail payment for an I-20 Express Mail fee.
Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination
Effective Jan. 1, 2012, state law requires all new enrolling students and students returning after a lapse of enrollment to show evidence of receiving a bacterial meningitis vaccination or booster dose. The vaccination must have been administered within five years of enrollment, and the latest possible date to receive the vaccine is 10 days prior to the first day of the semester. Please visit Registrars Office web page for more information.