Study Abroad Scholarships
International Studies Scholarship
All full time ASU Students participating in Study Abroad programs are eligible for an International Studies Scholarship.
- Undergraduate students
- Be accepted into an ASU-sponsored study abroad program
- Must have completed a cumulative 30 hours of course work at time of application and be enrolled at ASU and remain an ASU student through the study abroad program
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 and have completed 30 hours of coursework by the scholarship application deadline
- Graduate Students
- Be accepted to the ASU graduate program with an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 or a graduate GPA of 3.0
Other Resources for Study Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
The CIS is committed to helping ASU students make their experiences abroad affordable. CIS offers its own scholarships, but be sure to look at other opportunities, too. Use the following links to check with sources outside ASU.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International
- Boren Awards for International Study
- CEA Scholarships
- Freeman Awards for Study in Asia
- Fulbright Program
- Fund for Education Abroad
- Global Studies Foundation Grant
- Golden Key Study Abroad Scholarships
- HACU Study Abroad Scholarship Programs
- Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grant
If you receive financial assistance through these organizations, please notify the Center for International Studies.
ASU students who currently receive financial aid or have other ASU scholarships receive these while studying abroad. Visit the Office of Financial Aid for further information.