International Student Tuition and Fees
These costs are subject to change by the Texas Legislature, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and/or the Board of Regents for the Texas Tech University System. They should be used only as an estimate and may not reflect your total cost of attendance.
This is an estimate for international students given in U.S. dollars per academic year:
- Tuition and Fees*:
- Based on 15 semester credit hours: U.S. $13,450.70
- Based on nine semester credit hours: U.S. $8,520.20
- Room and Board* in university residence hall and seven-day meal plan: U.S. $7,580
- Books and Supplies (approx.): U.S. $1,000
- Personal expenses: U.S. $1,856
- **Health Insurance (required and payable at the time of registration): Annual coverage, U.S. $1,326
*Tuition and Fees and Room and Board are subject to change without notice.
**Insurance fees are subject to change without notice.