Faculty Research Interests
The CITR would like to provide students with information regarding active faculty research projects. Doing so will allow students interested in undergraduate research the opportunity to meet with faculty researchers and gain a better understanding of research at the college level.
In your research project* description, please include the following:
- Brief description of the research project (must include duration, size of the research team, etc.)
- Potential role for the student(s) and any specific tasks that the student(s) would be performing
- Potential students benefits
- Estimated number of hours per week you anticipate the student will work on the project
- Minimum qualifications required (e.g., specify skills or prerequisite coursework)
*if you don’t have a specific project in mind but are willing to mentor a student project, please indicate in the description
- Your research project will be indexed in the “Research Areas” on CITR’s website. Please try to choose the research areas (up to four) that are most applicable to your project.
- Your project will be listed on the research opportunities web page, students from beyond ASU will have access to your listing and may inquire about participation.