The College of Graduate Studies office provides the administrative support necessary to provide excellent education to graduate students by:
- Facilitating admissions processing through dissemination of information, screening of applications and records maintenance.
- Monitoring graduate students’ progress toward degrees and certifying degree completion.
- Providing the academic departments timely, accurate information concerning their students.
- Providing required reports to the administration and outside agencies.
- Assisting faculty in researching grant opportunities and reviewing all grant applications.
We seek to fulfill these functions with excellence, with respect for the individual, and with fairness and equity in our procedures.