Master’s Degree Programs
Complete your Master’s Degree in 24 Months for $11,500*
Or reduce your total cost to $5,500** if you qualify for a Carr Graduate Scholarship!
Online Education Degrees
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction, Advanced Instructor
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction, Teacher Certification (This program requires an additional six credit hours for teacher certification that add to the total cost of the program.)
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration
- M.Ed. in Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed. in Student Development and Leadership
For more information about any of the degree programs listed here, or for help starting graduate school, contact the College of Education Information Center at 325-942-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All programs are 36 semester credit hours (12 courses) taught in eight-week blocks year-round.
Our programs are designed for working professionals seeking career advancement opportunities. While all our classes are offered online, your graduate professors will communicate with you frequently throughout your program. You will be able to contact faculty at any time and will receive a response within 24 hours, if not immediately.
When you enroll in one of our online education master’s degree programs, you will automatically be reviewed for eligibility for a Carr Graduate Scholarship, which can reduce the total cost of your degree to $5,500. If you are an out-of-state student and you qualify for the Carr Graduate Scholarship, you may receive in-state tuition rates. To learn more, visit the Carr Graduate Scholarships Web page or e-mail email@example.com.
Other Forms of Aid
Angelo State University also offers several other scholarships and helps students secure grants and loans. Our Financial Aid Office can assist you once you have completed and submitted the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. After receiving your FAFSA, the Financial Aid Office may contact you to request additional documents.
Students applying for federal or institutional aid must meet our published policy on Satisfactory Academic Progress. Contact the ASU Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Note: If you want to be eligible for financial aid for both the first and second eight-week terms within a long semester, you must register for both terms during the registration period for the first eight-week term. If you are only enrolling in the second eight-week term, you will become eligible for financial aid when you register.
* Pricing is based on the Texas Resident Rate and offers a tuition freeze for anyone starting one of these masters’ degrees at ASU from fall 2013 through summer 2014. Your tuition will be frozen for 24 months at ASU’s tuition rate at the time you begin the program. You must complete 18 semester credit hours for every calendar year beginning from your initial enrollment date, and you may only have this pricing for a total of 24 consecutive months from your initial enrollment date. Payment Options: If you would like to pay for your program up front all at once, please contact the Student Accounts Office. You may also pay on a term-by-term schedule of payments.
** If your undergraduate GPA (computation of all undergraduate courses, including those repeated for a higher grade) is at least 3.4 on a 4.0 scale, you will be eligible for a Carr Graduate Scholarship, which will reduce your total tuition costs for the program to $5,500. Non-Texas-resident students could qualify for Texas resident rates if they receive a Carr Graduate Scholarship award of $1,000 or more. For more information, visit the Carr Graduate Scholarships Web page.