Carr Graduate Scholarship
|Carr Graduate Fellow||Up to $2,500||3.76-4.0 Overall Undergrad GPA|
|Carr Graduate Academic||Up to $2,000||3.51-3.75 Overall Undergrad GPA|
|Carr Graduate Blue and Gold||Up to $1,500||3.4-3.5 Overall Undergrad GPA|
- Must be accepted for graduate admission to ASU as a degree-seeking student.
- Students will automatically be considered for a Carr Graduate Scholarship - no application is required!
*The amounts in the table are based on enrollment in 9 total semester credit hours (SCH) per fall/spring semester. Students enrolled in fewer semester credit hours will receive a pro-rated scholarship amount.
The Carr Graduate Scholarship will disburse based on students’ total enrolled hours for the semester.
- 9 or more semester credit hours = 100%
- 6-8 semester credit hours = 75%
- 3-5 semester credit hours = 50%
Repeated and incomplete coursework will not be counted toward your semester credit hour (SCH) enrollment requirements for disbursement.
Students should check with the Scholarship Programs Office before dropping a class to see if the change will affect their Carr Scholarship eligibility.
Many graduate programs are on an 8 week schedule. We encourage student to register for 1st 8-week and 2nd 8-week courses at the beginning of the semester. After the university’s census date (12th class day of a regular semester), awards cannot be adjusted to account for additional course work.
Students who withdraw from the university on or before the university’s census date (12th class day of a regular semester) will have their Carr Scholarship disbursement canceled, which may create a balance due to the university.
To continue receiving your Carr Graduate Scholarship, you must:
- Complete 12 semester credit hours each year
- Maintain an institutional GPA of 3.50 or higher
- Complete your degree within 36 months
Students who graduate within the 36 months and return to complete more coursework are no longer eligible for the Carr Graduate Scholarship.
For more information, please review the renewal requirements page for the Carr Graduate Scholarship.