Getting Started with Graduate Admission
Follow this step-by-step process to enroll in a graduate program at Angelo State.
Apply for Admission and Check your Status
Complete the Graduate Application for Admission.
Review specific information about your application essay on your degree program page.
- Request transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- Check your admission status
- Pay your Graduate Application Fee
Are you an international student? Then you need to meet these international graduate student admission requirements.
Research and Apply for Financial Aid
- Look into the Carr Graduate Scholarship. If you meet the requirements, you’ll automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Check with your academic program for any scholarships that are specific to your intended area of study.
- Check with the Scholarship Programs Office for information about additional graduate scholarships.
- Consider student employment and/or an assistantship.
- Contact the Office of Financial Aid to learn more about grants and loans.
Plan Your Classes
After you have been admitted to Angelo State, you will receive a username and password to log in to RamPort where you can:
- Access registration, financial aid and holds information
- Request copies of your transcript
- View your class schedule, grades and account information
- Make credit card payments
Scholarship Programs Office