New Remote Hire Faculty and Staff Employees
Welcome to our ASU employee community. As a newly hired employee, you need to follow a few steps before you can begin work. If you have any questions about these steps or anything related to your employment, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 325-942-2168. We are located in the East Annex Building.
To ensure your employment is processed properly, follow these steps prior to your first day of employment:
- Download and complete the Employee Information Sheet.
- Download the Remote Hire I-9 Completion Packet for Employment Eligibility Verification. Follow instructions provided and complete form in its entirety.
- Download the W-4 (2014) form and complete the lower portion that begins with “Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.”
- Download, read and keep the following polices:
- Download, read, complete and sign the Employee Acknowledgement and Certification Form.
- Download, read, complete and sign the Suppression of Personal Data Form.
- Download, read, complete and sign the Prior Texas State Service Verification Form.
- Download the Direct Deposit Form and complete Sections 1-4.
On or prior to your first day of employment, provide the following to the Office of Human Resources:
- The four forms you completed above. This includes the Post Employment Data Sheet; Remote Hire I-9 Completion Packet; W-4; and the Employee Acknowledgement and Certification form.
- Documents listed on Page 1 of the Remote Hire I-9 Completion Packet.