New Faculty and Staff Employees
Welcome to our ASU employee community. As a newly hired employee, there are a few steps that must be completed before you can begin working. If you have any questions regarding the employment process, please call the Office of Human Resources at 325-942-2168. We are located in the Runnels East Annex Building and are open Monday- Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm.
Please download, complete (per instructions), and sign the following forms:
- Employee Information Sheet. Complete entire form.
- Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification. Complete up to the Employee’s Signature and Date line.
- W-4 (2014) form. Complete the lower portion of the form that begins with Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.
- Suppression of Personal Data form. Complete entire form.
- Prior Texas State Service Verification form. Complete entire form.
- Direct Deposit form. Complete Sections 1-4, Sign Section 5.
- Employee Acknowledgement and Certification form. Initial and sign form.
These forms, along with any corresponding work eligibility documentation, should be brought to the Office of Human Resources prior to or during your new hire orientation meeting.
The Employee Acknowledgement and Certification form listed above requires that you read and acknowledge the following disclosures and operating policies (OP):
- Policy Statement on AIDS and HIV
- Texas Hazard Communication Act of 1985
- Drug Free Schools and Communities Act
- Notice About Employee Information Statutes
- FERPA Statement (Federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Disclosure Form
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) Disclosure
- OP 44.00 Information Technology Operating and Security Policy
- OP 52.02 Ethics Standards of Conduct Policy
- OP 52.07 Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1986 (COBRA)
- OP 52.15 Equal Employment Opportunity
- OP 52.26 Nepotism
- OP 52.31 Multiple and Other Outside Employment
- OP 52.36 Political Activities of University Employees
- OP 52.40 Anti-Discrimination Policy and Grievance Procedure for Violations of Employment and Other Laws
- OP 52.58 Workers’ Compensation Insurance