Pi Mu Epsilon
2015-2016 Officers and Sponsor:
- Jack Rebrovich
- Cerbi Ritchey
- Shanna Holik
- Jared Romine
- Dr. Jesse Taylor
Click here to go to National Pi Mu Epsilon.
- Completed two of three semester of calculus (Calculus I, Math 2331 and Calculus II, Math 2332)
- A 3.25 or better GPA in math courses at ASU
- Overall GPA of 3.25 or better
- Earned no grade lower than a C in any math course (if a course is repeated, the higher grade will be considered the final grade)
- Completed two 3000 or 4000 level math courses, excluding a few like Math 3321 but “not excluding Calculus III, Math 3333.