Student and Faculty Resources
- Class Schedule
- View your Degree Plan: Log into RamPort and navigate to the Degree Evaluation link on the Academics page.
- Future Course Offerings
- Operating Policies & Procedures - ASU OP’s
- University Catalogs
- Prerequisite Diagram for BA and BS with certification
- Prerequisite Diagram for BA and BS without certification
- Math Lab Hours
- Math Resources
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Involvement - Clubs, University and Community Involvement.
- Undergraduate Research
People with disabilities that may warrant academic accommodations must contact the Student Life Office, Room 001 of the University Center, 325-942-2062 to request such accommodations. You are encouraged to make this request early in the semester so that appropriate arrangements can be made.