Welcome All Graduate Nursing Students
This web page is designed to provide you with easy access to important information. We suggest that you bookmark this page and check back frequently for updates and specific program or course information throughout the semester.
Please complete the online Student Data Sheet by the second Friday of each semester. This is a requirement for all graduate students.
The purpose of the Graduate Student Handbook is to acquaint you with the policies specific to the Department of Nursing as they pertain to your role as a graduate nursing student. It is your responsibility to become familiar with these policies and comply with them, as well as the university policies outlined in the current ASU Student Handbook and the University Catalog.
When you have read these policies, sign and submit the Statement of Understanding. Submit it no later than the second Friday of each semester.
ASU E-mail Account
The university provides an e-mail account to all current students. The Department of Nursing will exclusively use university e-mail addresses to communicate with students. Your e-mail account is also important because you will need your user name to log into RamPort, Blackboard and to access online library search engines and databases from off campus. Students must also have an e-mail user name and password to activate their ASU OneCard, which is the official ASU student identification card. Student e-mail accounts can be created in any of the computer labs on campus.
Distance students: If you are a distance student and need assistance in obtaining your university e-mail user name and password, call the Technology Service Center at 325-942-2911. When you receive your e-mail account information, please immediately change your password.
Master of Science in Nursing Degree Plans - Spring 2014
Master of Science in Nursing Degree Plans - Spring 2010
Post Master’s Certificate Plans Spring 2014
- Master’s Certificate - Family Nurse Practitioner Option
- Post Master’s Certificate - Nurse Educator Option
Post Master’s Certificate Plans Fall 2010
- M.S.N. Post Masters Certificate Program APRN – FNP Option Fall 2010
- M.S.N. Post Masters Certificate Program Nurse Educator Option Fall 2010
- Clinical Readiness Checklist
- Preceptor-Student Orientation Handbook
- Preceptor Agreement
- Preceptor Profile
- NUR 6201 - Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6327 - FNP I Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6331 - Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6336 - FNP II Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6537 - Integrated Clinical Evaluation
- NUR 6537 - Integrated Clinical Log Sheet
- Clinical Hours Documentation Sheet
Clinical Hours Documentation Sheet for FNP I & II Practicum
- FNP Cumulative Clinical Hours Documentation Sheet
- Student Evaluation of Preceptor-Clinical Site
- Nurse Educator Preceptor Agreement
- Nurse Educator Preceptor Profile
- Nurse Educator Practicum Hours Documentation Sheet
- Nurse Educator Preceptor Evaluation of Student
- Nurse Educator Student Evaluation of Preceptor / Clinical Facility
- Criminal Background Check
- Student Immunization Record
- Computer Technology Requirements
- Application for Comprehensive Exam