Undergraduate Student Advising
All students must be advised before registering for their next semester of courses.
Please follow the advising instructions as indicated below.
PRE-NURSING STUDENTS – If you would like to speak with your college specific advisor outside of the official advising period, please note the separation of students by last name.
The follow breakdown is for PRE-NURSING STUDENTS ONLY:
- A-G: Anne San Miguel in the College of Health and Human Services (VIN 175) at (325) 486-6248.
- H-O: Casey Baccus in the College of Health and Human Services (VIN 164) at (325) 486-6242.
- P-Z: Crystal Nelms in the College of Health and Human Services (VIN 164) at (325) 486-6308.
ALREADY ADMITTED INTO THE NURSING PROGRAM?
- GENERIC BSN STUDENTS (students seeking an RN license) – Contact your current clinical faculty for advising.
- RN-BSN STUDENTS (students who already have their RN license) – Because you are a distance learning (online) student, you may be advised via email or phone. Check the advising list and contact your assigned advisor.