Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science Professions
ASU’s Bachelor of Science in Health Science Professions is designed to help you find your interests within the health care industry. Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to enter a range of health science professions or you may choose advanced graduate study in health care. *This is not a Bachelor of Physical Therapy
Depending on your career aspirations, you can choose one of two tracks to complete your degree:
- The Physical Therapy and Allied Health Professions track provides students with the necessary prerequisites to apply for graduate school in physical therapy, athletic training or occupational therapy.
- The Public Health track is designed for students wanting to pursue graduate education in public health.
Students will take courses that span multiple health science disciplines and cover:
- Organization and leadership
- Research and evidence-based practice
- Nutrition and supplementation
The degree is designed to enhance multidisciplinary health care education to focus on patient-centered care. Students will develop these necessary skills for professional practice:
- Decision making
- Social and analytical thinking