Psi Chi is the National Honor Society for Psychology, founded in 1929 for the purposes of encouraging, stimulating and maintaining excellence in scholarship, and advancing the science of psychology. Psi Chi is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies and is an affiliate of the American Psychological Association (APA) and the American Psychological Society (APS). The ASU faculty sponsor is Dr. Kristi Cordell-McNulty firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a declared psychology major or minor
- Must have completed at least nine semester hours in psychology
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in psychology courses
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA in all coursework
Same as above, except a 3.00 GPA in graduate psychology coursework is required
* If you are interested in Psi Chi but have not yet met the eligibility requirements, please contact an organization officer.
For the upcoming academic year, we will do several community service projects and fundraisers. We are also looking forward to social gatherings to get to know one another and to planning an induction ceremony that will take place during the spring semester. The officers anticipate a great year for Psi Chi!