Big Community. Big Style. Big Convenience!
This facility, named in honor of the university’s Centennial Master Plan, opened in 2008 and is the largest residence hall on campus. Centennial Village offers housing for 526 first-year and returning students in two- and four-bedroom private room units. Outdoor courtyards have gathering areas, a basketball court and a sand volleyball court.
The two- and four-bedroom units differ slightly in layout, so we encourage students to check out the floor plans. Both types feature a shared seating space. The four-bedroom units feature a larger shared seating area that includes a bistro-height table, tall chairs, TV/media stand and a snack preparation area with a small sink, counter, cabinets and microwave. The two-bedroom units include a smaller seating area and micro-fridge units that are located inside the bedrooms rather than in the shared area. All floors are co-ed, but each unit has roommates of the same gender.
Located on the west end of the ASU campus, Centennial Village is near the University Center, library and several academic buildings. View Centennial Village on the campus map.
Two- and four-bedroom private room units include:
- Moveable furniture that includes a long twin bed, dresser, desk and desk chair for each student, as well as seating for the shared area.
- One bathroom allotted for every two students.
- A micro-fridge unit for each student.
- Expanded basic cable TV service (Lounges/common areas only).
- Option of contracting individually for (in room) basic or premium cable TV service.
- The ability to lock your private room.
- A snack area with cabinets in four-bedroom units.
- A separate Ethernet connection for each student for easy Internet and e-mail access.