Exclusive Campus Living in the High Rise
Concho Hall is set aside for mature student living that also offers affordable rates and a convenient location.
We are excited to offer Concho Hall as a housing option to:
- Non-Degree Seeking Students!
- First Generation Living/Learning Community Students!
- Optional Renewal Students!
$3,200 per academic year!
- A double room
- Micro-Fridge Unit
- Carpeted Rooms
- Mature Neighbors
- Convenient Location
- Built-In Furniture
As a Concho resident you will enjoy either a single or a double room with a suited bath right in the heart of campus. Accelerated Ethernet, comfortable and modern common spaces, living with other mature students gives an on-campus option that meets your needs.
If you are interested in these accommodations, please apply online.
This opportunity will be on a first come first serve basis.
If we can answer any questions about this new and exclusive offer, please contact Housing and Residential Programs at 325-942-2035. We look forward to seeing you soon!
*Summer housing based upon space availability and required Academic Year contracts.
Services & Amenities
- Front desk hours: Desk hours will be posted at the beginning of the semester.
- Access to the building via authorized resident card (ASU OneCard).
- Expanded basic cable TV service (Lounges/common areas only).
- Option of contracting individually for (in room) basic or premium cable TV service.
- Community lounge on the main floor equipped with a big screen projection TV/multimedia system.
- Laundry facilities (a free service for residents).
- Lounges on each floor with wireless access and 42-inch plasma TVs.
- Security camera system in the common areas.
Concho Hall Room Measurements
Here are some Approximate measurements of a Concho Hall room. (all measurements are approximate and all measurements are in feet)
Concho Hall Rooms
Shower: 2.8X2.5 (shower curtain rods are provided, however shower curtains are not) (shower curtain size - 3X3)
All Beds are Twin Extra-Long.
(If you would like to purchase linens for these beds please visit the Linens and Bedding Program page.)
Spaces in Centennial Village, Mary Massie Hall, Robert Massie Hall, Plaza Verde, Texan Hall, and the Vanderventer Apartments have been adapted to meet the needs of students in wheelchairs or who have other forms of physical disabilities. Students who need assignment to one of these facilities due to a disability should notify the Housing and Residential Programs Office as soon as they decide to attend Angelo State.
Designated handicapped parking spaces are provided in each parking lot serving a university building. Each building has access ramps and an elevator as needed to provide convenient access to all building activities.
If you encounter any issues regarding the accessibility of programs, services, or facilities, please contact the Disability Services Office at 325-942-2047.
Follow this link for more Disability Services Information.
Get to know your neighbor!